BMA is committed to retaining existing business and attracting new business by being identified as a Service Provider, who provides quality service at all levels, which consistently exceed the expectations of its clients.
Each step of the project is extensively documented on site. Our Team of quality managers and inspectors visit each project regularly to ensure compliance and a timely finish you can be proud of.
This will be achieved by,
- Customer satisfaction by preventing Non-Conformity at all stages from design through to servicing.
- Being service leaders in our industry.
- Providing a superior service quality.
- A commitment to always achieve agreed delivery deadlines.
- A continual focus on client needs above all else.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- A commitment to investigate and introduce new technology as it becomes applicable to client needs.
To ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained, all BMA employees will be appropriately trained so that they,
- Understand this policy.
- Understand the requirements of the Quality System.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Quality System and its policies and procedures.
- Continue to treat the Quality System as a top level priority with the responsibility for its maintenance being equally shared by all BMA employees.